aaron allston Quotes
Aaron Allston Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- 'This would not be a problem if I were driving a snowplow.'
- 'The analysis of the thing is not the thing itself.'
- 'The difference between tragedy and comedy: Tragedy is something awful happening to somebody else, while comedy is something awful happening to somebody else.'
- 'The good thing about being Dr. Frankenstein is that you can always make new friends.'
- 'Luck consists largely of hanging on by your fingernails until things start to go your way.'
- 'I'm content to stand on tradition. I'm even more content to wipe my feet on it.'
- 'If you hack the Vatican server, have you tampered in God's domain?'
- 'Feminism is sort of like God. Many people profess to believe in it, but no one seems to be able to define it to everyone's satisfaction.'
- 'A scream queen is an actress who eeks out a living.'
- 'Any sufficiently badly-written science is indistinguishable from magic.' (aka Allston's Corollary to Clarke's Law)
- 'There are two types of people in the world, and I'm one of them.'
- 'No one pays me to be nice.'
- 'When all else fails, complicate matters.'
- 'Violence is the first refuge of the violent.'
- 'The way to a man's heart is through his chest.'
- 'Where can I get some tat? I'd like to trade it in.'
- 'The principle of Sturgeon's Razor states that the simplest answer to any problem is 90% crap.'
- 'Definition of 'Free': You pay for it whether or not you elect to receive it.'
- 'Ennui and lethargy are waging a war inside me.'
- 'I really can't complain about actresses who get paid to be dumb. Most of us can't get paid to be smart.'
- 'Lawyers are the first refuge of the incompetent.'
- 'Life is like an analogy.'
- 'The chief difference between horror fans and science fiction fans lies in why they won't walk backwards. A horror fan won't walk backwards because he knows he'll be knifed by a madman. A science fiction fan won't walk backwards because he knows he'll step on the cat.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net