al mcguire Quotes
Al McGuire QuotesDate of Death: 2001-01-26 (Friday, January 26th, 2001)
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- 'The world is run by C-students'
- 'Winning is only important in war and surgery,' he said in 1975. A year later came another classic: 'They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed.'
- 'I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes.'
- I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.
- When asked 'How do you know a restaurant has good chili?' McGuire's answer, 'If the waitress has dirty ankles, the chili is good.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On January 26th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net