al murray Quotes
Al Murray QuotesBirth Date: 1968-05-10 (Friday, May 10th, 1968)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
al murray life timeline
|World War I: Battle of RomaniAllied forces, under the command of Archibald Murray, defeat an attacking Ottoman army, under the command of Friedrich Freiherr Kress von Kressenstein, securing the Suez Canal, and beginning the Ottoman retreat from the Sinai.||Thursday, August 3rd, 1916|
|TIME magazine features eccentric American politician William "Alfalfa" Murray on its cover after Murray stated his intention to run for President of the United States.||Monday, February 29th, 1932|
|Philip Murray succeeds founder John L. Lewis as president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.||Friday, November 22nd, 1940|
|The first human kidney transplant is performed by Dr. Joseph E. Murray at Peter Bent Brigham Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts.||Thursday, December 23rd, 1954|
- And where would we be without rules, eh? That's right, France. And where would we be with too many rules? Germany.
- (There are many variations of the 'where would we be...' joke, often following on from the Germany line) Where would we be with laws that involved us fighting animals? Spain.
- Where would we be with laws that favoured cyclists? Holland
- Wine or fruit-based drink for the ladies.
- I respect the Germans, they tried twice.
- The Euro isn't all bad, at least they left Wales off.
- You see, the thing about xenophobia is, it's a Greek word.
- I'd like to thank the Americans for their help in the War Against Terror, because if you hadn't funded the IRA for 30 years, we wouldn't know how to deal with terrorists, would we?
- (to Australian audience members) Welcome back! Returning to the scene of the crime then?
- We're in a country that doesn't allow children to drink alcohol, but they can be a pub landlord. (fakes crying) Beautiful.
- Rugby, posh man's sport of course, fifteen men on a team, because posh people can afford to have more friends.
- (addressing an audience member who has admitted to being a police officer) They say that ignorance leads to hatred but in this case, it's knowledge.
- Great Britain traditionally has trouble with countries beginning with an I. Good rule of thumb. Iran, Iraq, Indonesia, India, it's over now of course, Italy, not a threat as such but ... dealt with, Ireland, we're playing the long game on that one obviously, Iceland, Cold War '74, 'itler's Germany.
- We shouldn't insult the French of course, because they're not here to defend themselves. And we know how good they are at that!
- Never forget it was the British Army's plan to collapse back to Dunkirk and fuck off home pronto. If you're not there the Germans can't beat you.
- Where would we be if they supported us running away as soon as we saw the enemy? That's right, Italy!
- (addressing the same audience member who admitted to being a police officer)The British police are the finest police in the world aren't ya? Yeah you are. No, you fuckin' are! Have some pride in yourself!
- When a French man is in trouble, he doesn't do what you or I would do, does he? No, when a French man is in trouble, he does something very strange. He doesn't shout 'Help', the international word for 'Help', coming from the English word 'Help', meaning 'Help'...Used in times of stress requiring 'Help'.
- Here's a word about fashion.. In every pack of foxhounds, chasing a fox, there's one dog, one hound at the back of the pack, with no sense of smell at all. He can't smell that fox, can he? He doesn't even know there is a fox. All he's doing is following assholes. And that, is all you need to know about fashion.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 10th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net