aleksandr zinovyev Quotes
Aleksandr Zinovyev Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- Although Russia was the first victim of the global Americanisation, one should realise, that the whole Western Europe is affected. The liberal democracy belongs to the past. So does classical Capitalism. We are already situated in a post-democratic era: The new ruling class has realised that one cannot solve the problems of mankind through democracy.
- I consider him [i.e Stalin] one of the greatest persons in the history of mankind. In the history of Russia he was, in my opinion, even greater than Lenin. Until Stalin's death I was anti-Stalinist, but I always regarded him as a brilliant personality.
- Marxism emerged not only with the intention of explaining scientifically everything in the world, but in addition to this, as a representative of the 'hurt and injured' classes of the world, extpressing thus the centuries old dream of an earthly paradise. But dreams and wishes have nothing to do with science.
- All in all, Engels talked so much rot of every kind, that now all the world's academies of science should be directed to rectify his mistakes and idiocies.
- One physicist writes a study on microphysics, but another writes a book on the importance of Lenin's and Engels' works for the development of physics; one mathematician proves theorems, another publishes demagogery on ingenious mathematical ideas of classical Marxists.
- None of the Marxist concepts (literally - not a single one!) matches the logical rules of scientific concepts.
- The firmest proof that Marxism is not science but an ideology is Marxism's attitude to the experience of the real communist (or socialist) societies.
- But the [communist] authorities acquire from Marxism a splendid method and abounding phraseology to justify whatever piggery.
- Historically, Marxism was born with the ambition of explaining everything in the world scientifically. It is known, that Marx even dealt with mathematics. Although he could not solve problems which are nowadays clear for even asinine pupils, Marx left behind for the future generations his smart tips.
- Marxism disguises itself as science and owing to this it is easier for Marxism to portray the existing society as acting on the basis of scientific laws of his history, to portray the leadership's selfishness and idiocy as ingenious scientific foresight etc.
- Unlike science, an ideology is constructed of conventional ambigous expressions, which require interpretation. It is impossible to verify or experimentally confirm an ideological statement, one cannot refute these for they are meaningless. [:] While arising, an ideology may have pretensions to be scientific. But having become an ideology, it loses all the major characteristics of science.
- But the Party had declared merciless war on drinking and that's why those two remarkable party leaders had to confine themselves to the most trivial non-alcoholic drink. Had their fathers and grandfathers lived up to that moment and had they got to know it, they would have regarded it as a betrayal of Russian traditions and a trick by masons and Zionists.
- The members of the commission flew to Partgrad the very next day - it was an unprecendented case in the Soviet Union. During the Brezhnev era, it would have taken a couple of months for all the discussions, after which the commission would have flown for a holiday to the Crimea or Caucasus in a body. And really, why should one fly to a certain Partgrad if everyone knows that all those 'Lighthouses' are mere swindle.
- 'More and more centres of population are joining the socialist competition to acquire the name of the place where prince Oleg was stung by a snake and former czarina Maria was strangled.'
- After the death of Stalin the town was renamed Grazhdansk. But this name didn't hold out more than a couple of years: then was the town given the name of Khrushchev himself. For a certain period after the deposal of Khrushchev the town didn't have any name at all.
- When Andropov became First Secretary of Central Committee of CPSU, he ordered the town renamed Partgrad. It's hard to guess, how long will that name endure.
- The first words of the inhabitats of Partgrad were offensive words.
- On the palace of the Prince, there was a slogan: 'Long live feudalism - the bright future of the whole humanity!' The slogan on the first sanctuary read: 'Forward to the victory of serfdom!'
- It was prince Igor who decided already many years before Peter the Great to cut an opening to Europe. But as he didn't know where Europe was, he cut it in a wrong direction, namely to Asia.
- The Stalin Square and Stalin Prospect were renamed Lenin Square and Lenin Prospect. The statue of Stalin was remade into statue of Lenin.
- The oblast head of Church disproved the claim in a party newspaper. At the same time he condemned the president of the US as a warmonger.
- Having taken advantage of the carelessness of the KGB, the true communist ran to Moscow, with the intention of announcing the Western journalists that communism in Partgrad is being built in a wrong way and to begging the Western leaders to exert pressure on Soviet leadership so that the latter would rectify the Soviet communism and he, a true communist would be taken back in the party.
- She is well known as an ardent supporter of whatever the party's main direction is. She used to be a passionate Brezhnevist. Now she is an even more passionate Gorbachevist.
- Khrushchev's perestroika ended without any bloodshed. Khrushchev's companions abandoned their leader in time and turned Brezhnevists.
- They new the old folk wisdom: what has been built might be really crap and therefore it doesn't make any sense to dig it, for the smell could make the life really impossible. They regarded Gorbachev exactly that kind of a fool, who had broken the rule.
- Gorbachevism, carried out by mediocre but ambitious party bureaucrats, is an attempt not only to outdo the people but also the objective laws of human society.
- The scientific approach uncovers, that Communism does not eliminate the inequality between men, the social injustice, exploitation of man by man and other evils of society - communism merely changes their form and gives birth to new evils, which become eternal fellow-travelers of communism.
- Perestroika is nothing but a spectacle organized from above.
- For example, if a Communist Party of a certain Western democracy promises to preserve after its seizure of power the positive characteristics of Western democracies (including civil liberties and high living standard) in the country and to avoid the negative characteristics of the Communist (socialist) mode of life, which have occurred and occur in the Soviet Union and the countries of the pro-Soviet block, then only on the assumption of a complete absence of common sense, shocking ignorance in sociology and the complete disavowal of the facts of history is it possible to consider this promise as a contribution to the comprehension of the sociological phenomena.
- Communism does not destroy and can not in principle destroy social differences among the people. It changes only their forms, leading social contrasts to the monstrous sizes, which are at least not inferior to those in the West.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net