alex ferguson Quotes
Alex Ferguson Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- 'You must be joking. Do I look as if I'm a masochist ready to cut myself? How does relegation sound instead?'
- 'Only true champions come out and show their worth after defeat- and I expect us to do that'
- 'You're a fuckin' bottler Incey! You cannae handle the stage, can you? You are a fuckin' bottler!'
- 'I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.'
- 'I thought the first 45 minutes were the best of my time as a manager.'
- 'I'm privileged to have followed Sir Matt because all you have to do is to try and maintain the standards that he set so many years ago.'
- 'That's absolute bollocks, that. Absolute nonsense.'
- 'At the end of this game, the European Cup will be only six feet away from you and you'll not even able to touch it if we lose. And for many of you that will be the closest you will ever get. Don't you dare come back in here without giving your all'.
- 'It would have been Sir Matt Busby's 90th birthday today, but I think he was up there doing a lot of kicking.'
- 'My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that.'
- 'Just fucking patch him up'
- 'It was a freakish incident. If I tried it 100 or a million times it couldn't happen again. If I could I would have carried on playing!'
- 'It's getting tickly now - squeaky-bum time, I call it'.
- 'On you go. I'm no fucking talking to you. He's a fucking great player. Yous are fucking idiots.'
- 'It keeps those fuckers from the media out.'
- 'I am such a bloody talented guy. I might go into painting or something like that.'
- 'He's a bully, a fucking big-time Charlie'.
- 'They say he's an intelligent man, right? Speaks five languages! I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages!'
- 'David Beckham is Britain's finest striker of a football not because of God-given talent but because he practises with a relentless application that the vast majority of less gifted players wouldn't contemplate.'
- 'What the fuck are you lot playing at? That is the biggest load of shite I've ever seen. Not one of you can look me in the eye, because not one of you deserves to have a say. I can't believe you've come here and decided to toss it off like that crap you're playing out there.'
- 'If he was an inch taller he'd be the best centre half in Britain. His father is 6ft 2in - I'd check the milkman.'
- 'When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen.'
- 'Whether dribbling or sprinting, Ryan can leave the best defenders with twisted blood'
- 'Cole should be scoring from those distances, but I'm not going to single him out.'
- 'That lad [Filippo Inzaghi] must have been born offiside.'
- 'I think he is the top man in the world for football.'
- 'He goes to more funerals than anybody I have ever met.'
- 'We were together in my office. He asked me, 'What did you say to the press, young man?' We laughed, we joked, we spoke, we drank and when we go to Old Trafford for the second leg on Jan 26, it is my birthday. I will bring a beautiful bottle of Portuguese wine for after the game. The wine we drank at Stamford Bridge was very bad. And he was complaining about it. He is a wonderful, great manager. I have a lot of respect for the big man. I call him 'boss' because he's our [the other managers'] boss. He's the top man, a really nice person and he deserves to be the boss. Maybe when I am 60 the kids will call me the same.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net