Bion QuotesDate of Death: 1463-06-04 (Thursday, June 4th, 1463)
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
bion life timeline
|Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls Nova Albion (modern California) for England.||Sunday, June 17th, 1579|
|Donald DeFreeze, the future Symbionese Liberation Army leader, escapes from Vacaville Prison.||Monday, March 5th, 1973|
|The Symbionese Liberation Army kidnaps Patty Hearst in Berkeley, California.||Monday, February 4th, 1974|
|The Symbionese Liberation Army demands $4 million more to release kidnap victim Patty Hearst.||Saturday, February 23rd, 1974|
|Police in Los Angeles, California, raid the Symbionese Liberation Army s headquarters, killing six members, including Camilla Hall.||Friday, May 17th, 1974|
|William and Emily Harris, founders of the Symbionese Liberation Army, plead guilty to the 1974 kidnapping of newspaper heiress Patricia Hearst.||Thursday, August 31st, 1978|
- Though boys throw stones at frogs in sport, the frogs do not die in sport, but in earnest.
- Bion used to say that the way to the shades below was easy; he could go there with his eyes shut.
- Once when Bion was at sea in the company of some wicked men, he fell into the hands of pirates; and when the rest said, 'We are undone if we are known,'-'But I,' said he, 'am undone if we are not known.'
- Of a rich man who was niggardly he said, 'That man does not own his estate, but his estate owns him.'
- Bion insisted on the principle that 'The property of friends is common.'
- Old age is the harbor of all ills.
- Wealth is the sinews of affairs.
- The road to Hades is the easiest to travel.
- He has not acquired a fortune; the fortune has acquired him.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On June 4th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net