Notice: Undefined variable: author in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 7
charles swindoll Quotes
Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 38
Charles Swindoll Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living.
- Alleged 'impossibilities' are opportunities for our capacities to be stretched.
- Don't be afraid of outgiving. It is impossible to do that.
- Each day, we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. Let us strive to make the finest investment we can.
- I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
- The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
- The secret of living a life of excellence is merely a matter of thinking thoughts of excellence. Really, it's a matter of programming our minds with the kind of information and thoughts that inspires us to do our best.
- The swift wind of compromise is a lot more devastating than the sudden jolt of misfortune.
- We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.
- We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
- We have become a generation of people who worship our work, who work at our play, and who play at our worship.
- We shouldn't deny the pain of what happens in our lives. We should just refuse to focus only on those experiences.
- When I think of vision, I have in mind the ability to see above and beyond the majority.
- When you have vision it affects your attitude. Your attitude is optimistic rather than pessimistic.
- Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitudes toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_birthdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
|Who Also Died On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_deathdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
Copyright © www.quotesby.net