Notice: Undefined variable: author in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 7
christopher moore Quotes
Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 38
Christopher Moore Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- Great heroes have Great horniness.
- You should feel what it is like to pleasure a falcon. You lock talons with her in the sky and do it while you both are falling like meteors. You would like it; they never complain if you come too fast.
- If you have come to these pages for laughter, may you find it. If you are here to be offended, may your ire rise and your blood boil. If you seek an adventure, may this song sing you away to blissful escape. If you need to test or confirm your beliefs, may you reach comfortable conclusions. All books reveal perfection, by what they are or what they are not. May you find that which you seek, in these pages or outside them. May you find perfection, and know it by name.
- You think you know how this story is going to end, but you don't. Trust me, I was there. I know.
- Moses should have said 'Let my people go. Please.'
- When the oil of the lamp is used up the wanker shall light his own way to salvation.
- Fornication with your daughters thats like a double dog sin.
- Your mother eats fungus from the feet of lepers.
- Sin is moist make a mental note.
- Oh to be young and in love (with 8 Chinese concubines).
- This book you've read is just a story. I made it up. It is not designed to change anyone's beliefs or worldview, unless after reading it you've decided to be kinder to your fellow humans (which is okay), or you decide you really would like to teach yoga to an elephant, in which case, please get videotape.
- The Science you don't know looks like magic.
- Regardless of its purpose, the humpback-whale song is the most complex piece of nonhuman composition on earth. Whether it's art, prayer, or booty call, the humpback song is an amazing thing to experience firsthand, and I suspect that even once the science of it is put to bed, it will remain, as long as they sing, magic.
- Tension among a bunch of neurotics is just more interesting for a story than is a description of dedicated professionals doing their work and getting along, which is the case in reality. When in doubt, assume I made it up.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_birthdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
|Who Also Died On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_deathdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
Copyright © www.quotesby.net