chuck d Quotes
Chuck D QuotesBirth Date: 1960-08-01 (Monday, August 1st, 1960)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
chuck d life timeline
|Chuck Yeager flies a Bell X-1 faster than the speed of sound, the first man to do so in level flight.||Tuesday, October 14th, 1947|
- A lot of times black folks look for love in all the wrong places. You're always looking for somebody to love you, be accepted, and there's the insecurities that are even transmitted through rap. Everyone is trying to aim to please too much.
- I think governments are the cancer of civilization.
- I think right about now we have to beware of marketed Malcolms and Martins. Real people do real things.
- I'd rather have a hundred thousand or a million people saying I'm nuts and I'm crazy for my musical choices and what I've said lyrically, than a million people all raising their hand on the first day.
- If they can send you to war at 18, maybe it's beneficial for some people to think that most of us gotta go to war for our own existence.
- Of course voting is useful. But then again, I don't put a big glow to it. Voting is about as essential as washing yourself. It's something you're supposed to do. Now, you can't go around bragging, expecting to get props because you voted. That's stupid.
- Overall the rap that we're exposed to is maybe 15 percent of what's out there. What the major companies have done in the last few years is find out that they couldn't find any more Whitesnakes. They took a look at their marketing budget and put it behind hip-hop and figured out how to make it pop.
- There are too many leaders anointed because they have a public voice - television, radio, or record, or whatever. That even includes myself. In the past, I'd say, 'Don't anoint me when you can anoint yourself.'
- We don't see the people who are doing real things getting enough props. We often see politicians who are everywhere but nowhere at the same goddamn time. You know the kind of person: You see them everywhere on television but nowhere in front of your face.
- You have to wait for people to program you. The only difference is the amount of people that you're going to reach but that's going to even out in the next two or three years anyway. Computers are being bought faster than televisions right now.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On August 1st||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net