dr. laurence j. peter Quotes
Dr. Laurence J. Peter Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- In a hierarchy every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.
- Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status.
- Television has changed the American child from an irresistible force into an immovable object.
- When you see yourself quoted in print and you're sorry you said it, it suddenly becomes a misquotation.
- Cleaning anything involves making something else dirty, but anything can get dirty without something else getting clean.
- Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.
- In spite of warnings, nothing much happens until the status quo becomes more painful than change.
- Marriage is a romance in which the hero dies in the first chapter.
- The hardest thing in life is to learn which bridge to cross and which to burn.
- The noblest dog is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
dr. laurence j. peter
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net