Notice: Undefined variable: author in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 7
eric berne Quotes
Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 38
Eric Berne Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- A healthy person goes 'Yes,' 'No,' and 'Whoopee!' An unhealthy person goes 'Yes, but,' 'No, but,' and 'No whoopee.'
- A loser doesn't know what he'll do if he loses, but talks about what he'll do if he wins, and a winner doesn't talk about what he'll do if he wins, but knows what he'll do if he loses.
- A whole page of learned polysyllables may not convey as much as the statement that a certain woman is a bitch, or that a certain man is a jerk.
- Each person designs his own life, freedom gives him the power to carry out his own designs, and power gives the freedom to interfere with the designs of others.
- Forty's kind of like New Year's. It's an age to think about what you've done up till now, and what you ought to do in the future.
- Games are a compromise between intimacy and keeping intimacy away.
- No man is a hero to his wife's psychiatrist.
- The moment a little boy is concerned with which is a jay and which is a sparrow, he can no longer see the birds or hear them sing.
- The only time human beings are sane is the 10 minutes after intercourse.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_birthdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
|Who Also Died On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_deathdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
Copyright © www.quotesby.net