Notice: Undefined variable: author in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 7
frank abagnale Quotes
Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 38
Frank Abagnale Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- 'If my forgeries looked as bad as the CBS documents, it would have been 'Catch Me In Two Days'.'
- 'What I did in my youth is hundreds of times easier today. Technology breeds crime.'
- 'Remember what being an adult is: It has nothing to do with money or awards'
- I stole every nickel and blew it on fine threads, luxurious lodgings, fantastic foxes, and other sensual goodies. I partied in every capital in Europe and basked on all the world's most famous beaches.
- I had no fear -- like a kid driving down the freeway at 100 miles an hour.
- His chutzpah and his imagination in the scams and stings he pulled off were so imaginative and so courageous. Amazing. I loved the fact that he could pull off all of those professions. In a way, he's sort of the anti-hero that you root for, even though you know he's going to have to pay a price and go to jail
- He understood whatever those hidden mechanisms are that convince people to trust you. I kind of watched him and absorbed what I could from him.
- I did not make this film about Frank Abagnale because of what he did . . but because of what he has done with his life the past 30 years.
- I made a lot of exits through side doors, down fire escapes or over rooftops. I abandoned more wardrobes in the course of five years than most men acquire in a lifetime. I was slipperier than a buttered escargot.
- If I had to place any blame for my future nefarious actions, I'd put it on the Ford.That Ford fractured every moral fiber in my body. It introduced me to girls, and I didn't come to my senses for six years. They were wonderful years.
- I stole every nickel and blew it on fine threads, luxurious lodgings, fantastic foxes and other sensual goodies. I partied in every capital in Europe and bask on all the worlds most famous beaches.
- Frank Abagnale could write a check on toilet paper, drawn on the Confederate States Treasury, sign it 'U.R. Hooked' and cash it at any bank in town, using a Hong Kong driver's license for identification'
- Roger Strong:: Frank, would you like to say grace?Unless you're not comfortable. Frank Abagnale:: Absolutely. Two little mice fell into a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned, but the second mouse, he struggled so hard that he eventually churned that cream into butter and he walked out. Amen.
- Frank Abagnale:: Brenda, I don't want to lie to you anymore. All right? I'm not a doctor. I never went to medical school. I'm not a lawyer, or a Harvard graduate, or a Lutheran. Brenda, I ran away from home a year and a half ago when I was 16. Brenda Strong:: Frank? Frank? You're not a Lutheran?
- Frank Abagnale:: Stop chasing me! Carl Hanratty:: I can't stop, it's my job
- Frank Abagnale:: Ask me to stop Frank Abagnale sr.: You can't stop
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_birthdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
|Who Also Died On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_deathdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
Copyright © www.quotesby.net