frederick willaim faber Quotes
Frederick Willaim Faber Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- The world is growing old; Who would not be at rest and free Where love is never cold?
- O Paradise! O Paradise! Who doth not crave for rest? Who would not seek the happy land Where they that love are blest?
- Hark! Hark! my soul, angelic songs are swelling O'er earth's green fields and ocean's wave-beat shore; How sweet the truth those blessed strains are telling Of that new life when sin shall be no more.
- O majesty unspeakable and dread! Wert thou less mighty than Thou art, Thou wert, O Lord, too great for our belief, Too little for our heart.
- The sea, unmated creature, tired and lone, Makes on its desolate sands eternal moan.
- Labour itself is but a sorrowful song, The protest of the weak against the strong.
- For right is right, since God is God, And right the day must win; To doubt would be disloyalty, To falter would be sin.
- Every moment of resistance to temptation is a victory.
- For right is right, since God is God and right the day must win. To doubt would be disloyalty, to falter would be sin.
- Kind thoughts are rarer than either kind words or deeds. They imply a great deal of thinking about others. This in itself is rare. But they also imply a great deal of thinking about others without the thoughts being criticisms. This is rarer still.
- Kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence, or learning.
- The buried talent is the sunken rock on which most lives strike and founder.
- They always win who side with God.
frederick willaim faber
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net