george gilder Quotes
George Gilder Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- What's being pushed is to have Darwinism critiqued, to teach there's a controversy. Intelligent design itself does not have any content.
- 'A successful economy depends on the proliferation of the rich, on creating a large class of risk-taking men who are willing to shun the easy channels of a comfortable life in order to create new enterprise, win huge profits, and invest them again.'
- 'Capitalists are motivated not chiefly by the desire to consume wealth or indulge their appetites, but by the freedom and power to consummate their entrepreneurial ideas.'
- 'In embracing change, entrepreneurs ensure social and economic stability.'
- 'My kids aren't learning Spanish. They're learning C++.'
- 'Real poverty is less a state of income than a state of mind.'
- 'Surely women's liberation is a most unpromising panacea. But the movement is working politically, because our sexuality is so confused, our masculinity so uncertain, and our families so beleaguered that no one knows what they are for or how they are sustained.'
- 'Television is not vulgar because people are vulgar; it is vulgar because people are similar in their prurient interests and sharply differentiated in their civilized concerns.'
- 'The differences between the sexes are the single most important fact of human society.'
- 'The first priority of any serious program against poverty is to strengthen the male role in poor families.'
- 'The welfare culture tells the man he is not a necessary part of the family; he feels dispensable, his wife knows he is dispensable, his children sense it.'
- 'This is what sexual liberation chiefly accomplishes-it liberates young women to pursue married men.'
- 'Unlike femininity, relaxed masculinity is at bottom empty, a limp nullity. While the female body is full of internal potentiality, the male is internally barren. Manhood at the most basic level can be validated and expressed only in action.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net