james thomas fields Quotes
James Thomas Fields Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- Just then, with a wink and a sly normal lurch,
- 'I'm an owl; you're another. Sir Critic, good day.' And the barber kept on shaving.
- Oh, to be home again, home again, home again! Under the apple-boughs, down by the mill!
- The skipper stormed and tore his hair, Hauled on his boots and roared at Marden- 'Nantucket's sunk and here we are Right over old Marm Hackett's garden!'
- Is n't God upon the ocean Just the same as on the land?
james thomas fields
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net