jane ace Quotes
Jane Ace Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
jane ace life timeline
|Lady Jane Grey is replaced by Mary I of England as Queen of England after having that title for just nine days.||Sunday, July 19th, 1553|
|BOAC Flight 712 catches fire shortly after take off. As a result of her actions in the accident, Barbara Jane Harrison is awarded a posthumous George Cross, the only GC awarded to a woman in peacetime.||Monday, April 8th, 1968|
- Time wounds all heels.
- Home wasn't built in a day.
- Congress is back in season.
- You could have knocked me down with a fender.
- Up at the crank of dawn.
- Now, there's no use crying over spoiled milk.
- I'm completely uninhabited.
- Seems like only a year ago they were married nine years!
- I am his awfully-wedded wife.
- I've always wanted to see my name up in tights.
- He blew up higher than a hall.
- I look like the wrath of grapes.
- I wasn't under the impersonation you meant me.
- He shot out of here like a bat out of a belfry.
- He has me sitting on pins and cushions waiting.
- The coffee will be ready in a jitney.
- This hangnail expression . . .
- I'm a member of the weeper sex.
- I don't drink, I'm a totalitarian.
- Well, you've got to take the bitter with the better.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net