katherine dunn Quotes
Katherine Dunn Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- The whiskey is amazing to me. I wonder why i never realized that i would like it. I wonder why i never tried it before. Liking it so much is dangerous now, and so i hold it and look through it, and drink it very slowly.
- I had maggot brains that night and may have imagined half of it, and misunderstood the rest.
- She blurbed through her Moms-All-Purpose-Adjustable-List-Of-Horrors that might have happened whenever a child is out of sight.
- 'Show off' was no insult, but Arty had a way of turning 'sweetheart' into a thumb in the eye.
- Papa had looked bad last time. This time he looked like Death's rectum.
- She is suspicious and fearless and her progress is alarming.
- There may be some hooked structure in her cells that twist her toward all that the world calls freakish.
- And they looked at her, watched her, wanted to squirt her full of baby juice.
- I wanted to cry, loud and wet with the pain of love.
- The molasses voice pours into the sponge ear of the microphone and is transformed into silent, pulsing waves that radiate over a hundred miles.
- Can you be happy with the movies, and the ads, and the clothes in the stores, and the doctors, and the eyes as you walk down the street all telling you there is something wrong with you? No. You cannot be happy. Because, you poor darling baby, you believe them.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net