letty cottin pogrebin Quotes
Letty Cottin Pogrebin Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- Although Freud said happiness is composed of love and work, reality often forces us to choose love or work.
- America is a nation fundamentally ambivalent about its children, often afraid of its children, and frequently punitive toward its children.
- If family violence teaches children that might makes right at home, how will we hope to cure the futile impulse to solve worldly conflicts with force?
- Work-family conflicts-the trade-offs of your money or your life, your job or your child-would not be forced upon women with such sanguine disregard if men experienced the same career stalls caused by the-buck-stops-here responsibility for children.
- The politics of the family are the politics of a nation. Just as the authoritarian family is the authoritarian state in microcosm, the democratic family is the best training ground for life in a democracy.
letty cottin pogrebin
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net