Notice: Undefined variable: author in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 7
malcolm bradbury Quotes
Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 38
Malcolm Bradbury Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- It had always seemed to Louis that a fundamental desire to take postal courses was being sublimated by other people into sexual activity.
- I like the English. They have the most rigid code of immorality in the world.
- To you liberals, of course, goats are just sheep from broken homes.
- In Slaka, sex is just politics with the clothes off.
- The better class of Briton likes to send his children away to school until they're old and intelligent enough to come home again. Then they're too old and intelligent to want to.
- Genitals are a great distraction to scholarship.
- A conventional good read is usually a bad read, a relaxing bath in what we know already. A true good read is surely an act of innovative creation in which we, the readers, become conspirators.
- Reading someone else's newspaper is like sleeping with someone else's wife. Nothing seems to be precisely in the right place, and when you find what you are looking for, it is not clear then how to respond to it.
- My experience of ships is that on them one makes an interesting discovery about the world. One finds one can do without it completely.
- The English are polite by telling lies. The Americans are polite by telling the truth.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_birthdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
|Who Also Died On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_deathdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
Copyright © www.quotesby.net