mason cooley Quotes
Mason Cooley Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- When you can't figure out what to do, it's time for a nap.
- Trust, but look for the exits.
- Regret for wasted time is more wasted time.
- Money is to my social existence what health is to my body.
- Travelers never think that THEY are the foreigners.
- In bridge clubs and in councils of state, the passions are the same.
- Theory can leave questions unanswered, but practice has to come up with something.
- Thinking about the universe has now been handed over to specialists. The rest of us merely read about it.
- Self-pity makes people callous.
- A frog in love would not be enchanted to learn that her beloved had turned into Prince Charming.
- Explanations comfort us by giving the impression that there is an order in things.
- Every book teaches a lesson, even if the lesson is only that one has chosen the wrong book.
- Living alone is good for privacy, bad for full-scale cooking and moving heavy furniture.
- The sacred is found boring by many who find the uncanny fascinating.
- Studying the past may suggest new ways of going wrong.
- Talk about yourself as much as you like, but do not expect others to listen.
- Many try to force the past to change.
- Inequality is a fact. Equality is a value.
- Listening to people keeps them entertained.
- If you are going to be rude, be quick about it.
- Hypocrisy is the outside of cynicism.
- An insult angers me. Being ignored crushes me.
- For many, immaturity is an ideal, not a defect.
- Giving out crowns to everyone will not make a nation of kings.
- A quiet fool can go undiscovered for a long time.
- I regret. I apologize. I blame myself. I continue as before.
- 'Why not?' is a slogan for an interesting life.
- Beautiful poeple are forgiven more often than the rest.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net