paul vixie Quotes
Paul Vixie Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- 'Note that I hold the single-author record for total CERT advisories, proving that in my copious youth I knew how to sling code but not how to manage risk.' (2002)
- 'The Internet is not for sissies.' (1994)
- 'Fragmentation is like classful addressing -- an interesting early architectural error that shows how much experimentation was going on while IP was being designed.' (2000)
- 'You sound like a man with a vision. Care to pass that bong over this way?' (2004)
- 'The internet has no government, no constitution, no laws, no rights, no police, no courts. Don't talk about fairness or innocence, and don't talk about what should be done. Instead, talk about what is being done and what will be done by the amorphous unreachable undefinable blob called the internet user base.' (2004)
- 'personally i prefer the MX RR and a stylized name, but i was trying to solve the problem rather than create an industry.' (2004)
- 'isc remains deeply apologetic that prior versions of BIND did not properly catch the configuration error that you appear to have built your business on.' (2001)
- 'Usually they finish by whining and so, I tell them: '
- While discussing the merits of djbdns over BIND (2004):
- 'Being obscure in acronyms is great. I think I'll start making up my own... INYM - I'm Not Your Momma.' (2005)
- 'With usenet gone, we just don't teach our kids entertainment-level hyperbole any more.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net