regina ip Quotes
Regina Ip Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
regina ip life timeline
|Regina, Saskatchewan police and Royal Canadian Mounted Police ambush strikers participating in On-to-Ottawa-Trek.||Monday, July 1st, 1935|
- 'If I can't defend even my hair(style), how can I defend Hong Kong?' -- Regina Ip responding to a radio talk show.
- 'Are you seriously telling me that taxi drivers, restaurant waiters and workers at McDonald's will want to discuss these proposals with me? A draft bill is for the experts' --Regina Ip dismissing pleas for the government to give the public more time to digest Article 23 proposals, at Legislative Council, September 26, 2002
- 'Hitler came to power by democratic election, and he killed seven million Jews. One-person, one-vote is no panacea.' --Regina Ip defending the lack of democracy in China, at a forum on Article 23 at City University of Hong Kong, October 28, 2002
- 'I have no problems with comment that is meant to criticize or scrutinize. I respond only because there has been exaggeration, misrepresentation, and descriptions that are completely divorced from reality. This is a matter of deceiving the public, and I feel obligated to point that out.' --Regina Ip's remarks in the Legislative Council about her critics, January 15 2003
- 'We cannot rule out the possibility that many citizens will join the march because of widespread promotion and mobilization these days... we cannot rule out the possibility that some citizens may join it as a kind of activity because it's a holiday... we should not think that many people taking to the street will necessarily mean they are against Article 23.' --Regina Ip responding to reporters' question on her views on the July 1 protest, June 29, 2003.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net