robert byrne Quotes
Robert Byrne Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- One of the disadvantages of having children is that they eventually get old enough to give you presents they make at school.
- Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.
- Doing a thing well is often a waste of time.
- Everything is in a state of flux, including the status quo.
- Getting caught is the mother of invention.
- In order to preserve your self-respect, it is sometimes necessary to lie and cheat.
- Partying is such sweet sorrow.
- There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on.
- Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins you can't imagine the smell.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net