rodolfo graziani Quotes
Rodolfo Graziani Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
rodolfo graziani life timeline
|During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Eritrean nationalists attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.||Friday, February 19th, 1937|
- Herewith I, Marshal of Italy Rodolfo Graziani, in my capacity as Italian Minister of War, extend to General of the Waffen-SS Karl Wolff, the higher SS and police leader and fully empowered general of the German Armed Forces in Italy, the following powers: to conduct negotiations on my behalf and, with the same conditions as for the German Armed Forces in Italy, to enter into agreements binding me with respect to all regular troops of the Italian Army, Navy and Air Force as well as of the military Fascist units.
- It's best that you know this immediately: I have never been a Fascist, but always a soldier who obeyed orders.
- An enemy forgiven is more dangerous than a thousand foes.
- Until face to face with the enemy, who inexorably advanced well protected toward sure prey, they cried with the last spark of life, 'Long Live Italy!'
- The Duce will have Ethiopia... with or without Ethiopians.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net