samuel lover Quotes
Samuel Lover Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- A baby was sleeping, Its mother was weeping, For her husband was far on the wild-raging sea.
- Reproof on her lip, but a smile in her eye.
- For dhrames always go by conthraries, my dear.
- 'That 's eight times to-day that you 've kissed me before.' 'Then here goes another,' says he, 'to make sure, For there 's luck in odd numbers,' says Rory O'More.
- As she sat in the low-backed car The man at the turn-pike bar Never asked for the toll But just rubbed his auld poll And looked after the low-backed car.
- Sure my love is all crost Like a bud in the frost And there's no use at all in my going to bed, For 't is dhrames and not slape that comes into my head!
- And with my advice, faith I wish you'd take me.
- Sure the shovel and tongs To each other belongs.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net