sarah helen whitman Quotes
Sarah Helen Whitman Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- Star of resplendent front! Thy glorious eye Shines on me still from out yon clouded sky.
- Tell him I lingered alone on the shore, Where we parted, in sorrow, to meet nevermore; The night-wind blew cold on my desolate heart But colder those wild words of doom,-'Ye must part.'
- The sweet imperious mouth, whose haughty valor Defied all portents of impending doom.
- Warm lights are on the sleepy uplands waning Beneath dark clouds along the horizon rolled, Till the slant sunbeams through the fringes raining Bathe all the hills in melancholy gold.
- Enchantress of the stormy seas, Priestess of Night's high mysteries.
- The summer skies are darkly blue, The days are still and bright, And Evening trails her robes of gold Through the dim halls of Night.
- Raven from the dim dominions On the Night's Plutonian shore, Oft I hear thy dusky pinions Wave and flutter round my door- See the shadow of thy pinions Float along the moonlit floor.
sarah helen whitman
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net