stanislaw jerzy lec Quotes
Stanislaw Jerzy Lec Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'Burzac pomniki, oszczedzajcie cokoly. Zawsze moga sie przydac.'
- 'Wszystko jest w rekach czlowieka. Dlatego nalezy je czesto myc.'
- 'Nawet w jego milczeniu byly bledy jezykowe.'
- ''Pogroze mu tylko palcem'' - rzekl, kladac go na cynglu.'
- A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
- Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
- To torture a man you have to know his pleasures.
- We know we are on the wrong track, but we are compensating for this shortcoming by accelerating.
- The exit is usually where the entrance was.'
- He who limps is still walking.
- In a war of ideas it is people who get killed.
- The mob shouts with one big mouth and eats with a thousand little ones.
- Even a glass eye can see its blindness.
- To whom should we marry Freedom, to make it multiply?
- I am against using death as a punishment. I am also against using it as a reward.
- You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories.
- Optimists and pessimists differ only on the date of the end of the world.
- Is it progress if a cannibal uses a fork? (Hence the title Cannibals with Forks by John Elkington)
- If a man who cannot count finds a four-leaf clover, is he lucky?
- No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
- All is in the hands of man. Therefore wash them often.
- Do not ask God the way to heaven; he will show you the hardest one.
- If you are not a psychiatrist, stay away from idiots. They are too stupid to pay a layman for his company.
- Thoughts, like fleas, jump from man to man, but they don't bite everybody.
- The first condition of immortality is death.
- Suppose you succeed in breaking the wall with your head. And what, then, will you do in the next cell?
stanislaw jerzy lec
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net