Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- Idque apud imperitos humanitas vocabatur, cum pars servitutis esset.
- Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant.
- Et maiores vestros et posteros cogitate.
- Tu vero felix, Agricola, non vitae tantum claritate, sed etiam opportunitate mortis.
- Quanquam severa illic matrimonia
- ...good habits are here more effectual than good laws elsewhere. (translation)
- It is the rare fortune of these days that one may think what one likes and say what one thinks.
- Once killing starts, it is difficult to draw the line.
- The desire for glory clings even to the best men longer than any other passion.
- Deos fortioribus adesse.
- The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government.
- He had talents equal to business, and aspired no higher.
- What is today supported by precedents will hereafter become a precedent.
- So true is it that all transactions of preeminent importance are wrapt in doubt and obscurity; while some hold for certain facts the most precarious hearsays, others turn facts into falsehood; and both are exaggerated by posterity.
- Abuse, if you slight it, will gradually die away; but if you show yourself irritated you will be thought to have deserved it.
- Liberty is given by nature even to mute animals.
- Great empires are not maintained by timidity.
- The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net