thomas haynes bayly Quotes
Thomas Haynes Bayly Quotes
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Surely 't is better, when summer is over To die when all fair things are fading away.
- I'd be a butterfly born in a bower, Where roses and lilies and violets meet.
- Those that have wealth must be watchful and wary, Power, alas! naught but misery brings!
- Oh no! we never mention her, Her name is never heard; My lips are now forbid to speak That once familiar word.
- We met,-'t was in a crowd.
- Gayly the troubadour Touched his guitar.
- Why don't the men propose, Mamma? Why don't the men propose?
- She wore a wreath of roses The first night that we met.
- Friends depart, and memory takes them To her caverns, pure and deep.
- Tell me the tales that to me were so dear, Long, long ago, long, long ago.
- The rose that all are praising Is not the rose for me.
- Oh pilot, 't is a fearful night! There's danger on the deep.
- Fear not, but trust in Providence, Wherever thou may'st be.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder: Isle of Beauty, fare thee well!
- The mistletoe hung in the castle hall, The holly-branch shone on the old oak wall.
- Oh, I have roamed o'er many lands, And many friends I've met; Not one fair scene or kindly smile Can this fond heart forget.
- My fond affection thou hast seen, Then judge of my regret To think more happy thou hadst been If we had never met.
- I'm saddest when I sing.
thomas haynes bayly
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net