thomas nashe Quotes
Thomas Nashe Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- Evermore mayst thou be canonized as the Nonparreille of impious epistlers.
- The Sun shineth as well on the good as the bad: God from on high beholdeth all the workers of iniquity, as well as the upright of heart.
- Spring, the sweet spring, is the year's pleasant King, Then blooms each thing, then maids dance in a ring, Cold doth not sting, the pretty birds do sing, Cuckoo, jug, jug, pu wee, to witta woo!
- Blest is that government where no art thrives.
- Beauty is but a flower Which wrinkles will devour.
- Brightness falls from the air, Queens have died young and fair, Dust hath closed Helen's eye. I am sick, I must die: Lord, have mercy on us.
- From winter, plague, & pestilence, good Lord, deliver us.
- Many will it claim. It makes your life disdain.
- Our learning ought to be our lives' amendment, and the fruits of our private study ought to appear in our public behavior.
- Works by Thomas Nashe at Project Gutenberg
- Thomas Nash's work
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net