viktor lutze Quotes
Viktor Lutze Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- The tragedy in the long history of the German people is that it has seldom had real leaders. Not that it lacked military leadership. What was lacking was political leadership, the political idea, the Weltanschauung (worldview) that National Socialism gives. The S.A. man as a political soldier is the bearer of this Weltanschauung, this National Socialist idea. Political soldiery is the foundation of the state.
- Not a single Storm Trooper would have followed Rohm. The whole bogy was merely a revolt of leaders, and only quite a small group of the leaders were willing to take part.
- In order to give conscious expression to the fostering of a valiant spirit in all parts of the German people, I further decide that this SA Sport Insignia [badge] can also be earned and worn by persons who are not members of the movement insofar as they comply racially and ideologically with the National Socialist requirements.
- I must tell you first, in order to clear up any uncertainty about my own position, that I never speak primarily as a member of the S.A., but as a National Socialist, since the S.A. cannot be independent of the National Socialist movement but can only exist as a part of it.
- Unfortunately Lutze allowed his wife and the family's friendship with Brauchitsch to manoeuvre him into excessive opposition to the SS. Everywhere he criticises and grumbles. Everywhere he feels that his SA has been put in the shade. He has got into the wrong hands.
- The day of Roehm's execution, Hitler blandly announced that he had 'relieved...Roehm of his position and ejected him from the Party', and under colour of this macabre euphemism appointed Viktor Lutze as Roehm's successor. But Lutze was no Roehm, and the SA was never again to play a significant role in the power politics of the Third Reich.
- SA boys received him coolly.
- SA men should be leaders, not ludicrous apes.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net