will carleton Quotes
Will Carleton Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- Not a log in this buildin' but its memories has got And not a nail in this old floor but touches a tender spot.
- Fare you well, old house! you're naught that can feel or see, But you seem like a human bein'-a dear old friend to me; And we never will have a better home, if my opinion stands, Until we commence a-keepin' house in the house not made with hands.
- Over the hill to the poor-house I'm trudgin' my weary way.
- To appreciate heaven well 'T is good for a man to have some fifteen minutes of hell.
- Things at home are crossways, and Betsy and I are out.
- I have talked with Betsy, and Betsy has talked with me, And so we've agreed together that we can't never agree.
- Betsy, like all good women, had a temper of her own.
- The more we arg'ed the question the more we did n't agree.
- I don't complain of Betsy or any of her acts, Exceptin' when we 've quarreled and told each other facts.
- Yellow, mellow, ripened days, Sheltered in a golden coating; O'er the dreamy, listless haze, White and dainty cloudlets floating; Winking at the blushing trees, And the sombre, furrowed fallow; Smiling at the airy ease, Of the southward flying swallow Sweet and smiling are thy ways, Beauteous, golden Autumn days.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net