arthur guiterman Quotes
Arthur Guiterman Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- The Deer don't dine When a Wolf's about, And the Porcupine Sticks his quill-points out.
- Commute with me, my Love, and be merry; How vain in the City to dwell When apple-trees blow in Dobbs' Ferry And lilacs adorn New Rochelle! White Plains is the Garden of Allah And Pelham's the Pearl of the Sea; There's bliss in the name of Valhalla -- Oh, fly to the Suburbs with me!
- Oh, who would choose to be a traveler? -- That anxious railway-guide unraveler Who spends his nights in berths and bunks, His days in chaperoning trunks; Who stands in line at gates and wickets To spend his means on costly tickets To Irkutsk, Liverpool and Yap And other dots upon the map.
- The three-toed tree-toad Sings his sweet ode To the moon; The funny bunny And his honey Trip in tune.
- It's lovely having grass and trees and flowers (Of course, at times, mosquitoes are a pest). Yes, life is life out here in Rangely Towers (Of course Some People like the city best)!
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net