gene fowler Quotes
Gene Fowler Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- Sometimes I think it sounds like I walked out of the room and left the typewriter running.
- Men are not against you, they are merely for themselves.
- A book is never finished; it's abandoned.
- The best way to become a successful writer is to read good writing, remember it, and then forget where you remember it from.
- Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead.
- He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled.
- Everyone needs a warm personal enemy or two to keep him free from rust in the movable parts of his mind.
- What is success? It is a toy balloon among children armed with pins.
- A man should love two cities, its own and San Francisco.
- Wilson Mizner
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On
|Who Also Died On
Copyright © www.quotesby.net