thomas holley chivers Quotes
Thomas Holley Chivers Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- Many mellow Cydonian suckets Sweet apples, anthosmial, divine, From the ruby-rimmed beryline buckets Star-gemmed, lily-shaped, hyaline; Like the sweet golden goblet found growing On the wild emerald cucumber-tree, Rich, brilliant, like chrysophrase glowing Was my beautiful Rosalie Lee.
- In the music of the morns Blown through the Conchimarian horns, Down the dark vistas of the reboantic Norns, To the Genius of Eternity Crying, 'Come to me! Come to me!'
- On the beryl-rimmed rebecs of Ruby Brought fresh from the hyaline streams, She played on the banks of the Yuba Such songs as she heard in her dreams.
- As an egg, when broken, never Can be mended, but must ever Be the same crushed egg for ever- So shall this dark heart of mine!
- As the diamond is the crystalline Revelator of the achromatic white light of Heaven, so is a perfect poem the crystalline revelation of the Divine Idea.
thomas holley chivers
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On
|Who Also Died On
Copyright © www.quotesby.net