aaron sorkin Quotes
Aaron Sorkin QuotesBirth Date: 1961-06-09 (Friday, June 9th, 1961)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Writing anything, it sorta starts the way you'd build a castle at the beach. You're just taking your hands and you're mounting up sand.
- 'Is it (Sports Night) a comedy or a drama?' That's generally not a question I try and answer for myself before I'm going to write something. The example I would use is, if you're driving in your car and you're listening to a rock 'n' roll station on the radio and a song comes on, and in the song you hear elements of jazz and folk and you hear strings in there ... it's not necessary to answer the question, 'Is this jazz, is this folk, or is this rock?' before you decide to listen to it and like it or not.
- People who don't know anything tend to make up fake rules, the real rules being considerably more difficult to learn.
- I love writing but I hate starting. The page is awfully white and it says. ' You may have fooled some of the people some of the time but those days are over, giftless. I'm not your agent and I'm not your mommy, I'm a white piece of paper, you wanna dance with me?' and I really, really don't. I don't want any trouble. I'll go peaceable-like.
- A Few Good Men (play and film)
- Malice (film)
- The American President (film)
- Sports Night (television series)
- The West Wing (television series, first four seasons)
- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (television series)
- Charlie Wilson's War (film)
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On June 9th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net