alyssa milano Quotes
Alyssa Milano QuotesBirth Date: 1972-12-19 (Tuesday, December 19th, 1972)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- It got to a point where every script I was being offered involved some kind of nudity. And I had to say to myself, 'Okay, people want to see the girl from 'Who's the Boss' with her tits out.' I had to decide between eating and doing what I love, acting, or getting a job at the Burger King. So I went hooters to the wind, and now I live in a mansion.
- It's nice to be important, but it's important to always be nice.
- Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds and 3 horses, what does that tell you?
- I've always believed in experiencing everything in life. When you walk out with blinders on, you cut yourself off from the angels and the fairies.
- We were in Brooklyn and we stopped by a neighbor's house ... there were these dogs there and I guess they had puppies, she was going to keep one but said she may have to put the rest to sleep if she couldn't find homes for them, so if we knew anyone that wanted puppies to let her know. I asked what she meant by 'putting them to sleep', so I asked and my mom being as subtle as possible said it means they are going to kill them. So we took home one named Pluto.
- Animals, they are one of the most beautiful gifts we have and, you know, if there are people that have compassion, there are very few people that put their money into animal rescue organizations. And if there is someone that has that passion, animals need all the help they can get.
- I turned vegetarian after 9/11. A friend of mine came back from New York and said that he couldn't stand the smell of burnt flesh. It immediately reminded me of a barbecue.
- 'I'm so sick of being seen as some kind of sexual object, It's your personality that makes you beautiful'.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On December 19th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net