angelina jolie Quotes
Angelina Jolie QuotesBirth Date: 1975-06-04 (Wednesday, June 4th, 1975)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- These problems do not disappear just because we do not hear about them. There is so much more happening around the world than what is communicated to us about the top stories we do hear. We all need to look deeper and discover for ourselves.... What is the problem? Where is it? How can we help to solve it?
- It is especially shocking that such a tragedy can go on, year after year, with the rest of the world paying so little attention to it. My Christmas message to Colombian refugees and to the millions of displaced people in Colombia is that the world has not totally forgotten them.
- I was horrified by the attacks against her, [but] Madonna knew the situation in Malawi, where he was born. In that country, there isn't really a legal framework for adopting. Personally, I prefer to stay on the side of the law.
- Acting is not pretending or lying. It's finding a side of yourself that's the character and ignoring your other sides. And there's a side of me that wonders what's wrong with being completely honest.
- And my dad, you're a great actor but you're a better father.
- When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I sort of wanted to be a vampire.
- But there are very few people who can hold me in a way, to look at them and talk to me. And make me cry, and to talk to me about my life. And also to say, get out there. I believe in you. Go, go, go. And get me to go and go to get my life together. And for me to want to come back and say, look what I did.
- I am one of those people who needs to learn to let people hug me. I also need to need other people because I do.
- I consider myself to be straightforward.
- I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
- I have been made to believe that no one could love me for me...Passion turns pain into ecstasy, you can't walk away from love.
- I love my father, but I am not him.
- I never liked being touched ever. People used to say that I held my breath when they were hugging me. I still do. But I've never liked...Everybody thought I was really sexual.
- I once smoked a lot, drank too much, suffered insomnia and like every other person I know, was unbalanced.
- I think we all want justice and equality. We all want a chance for a life with meaning. All of us would like to believe that if we were in a bad situaition someone would help us out.
- I thought I'd help other people out, but in turn, they've really done more for me. It's made me a better person. I'm not so focused on my own problems.
- I usually try to look for something I haven't done before, a side of me I haven't completely explored. There's a truth in acting, and there is a very real part of me that can understand that or believe in that or see the ugliness in that and the statment needs to be made. So it's all kind of me.
- I'd like to believe that the people that have supported me in my work or identified me in my films, the people that feel they know me, they do and they don't have misconceptions.
- I'm getting a wrinkle above my eyebrow and I love that you know.
- I'm happy being myself, which I've never been before. I always hid in other people or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn't have those things in mine.
- I'm odd looking. Sometimes I think I look like a funny muppet.
- I'm so nervous, I'm about to fall over.
- I've been reckless but I'm not a rebel without a cause.
- I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and don't trust my instincts, that's when I get in trouble.
- If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different...I'd rather be completely fucking mental.
- If I make a fool out of myself who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.
- If enough people sitting around you telling you you're wonderful, then you start believing you're fabulous, then someone tells you you stink and you believe that too.
- Live everyday like it'll be your last...Because one of these days, it will be.
- Maybe I was just around a lot of people that cried, and I saw that it accomplished nothing.
- The mind wants to forget because it weighs so much on the heart and soul.
- There was a time when I really was going to give up acting... Right after Foxfire. I was trying to find characters with a certain strength and things going on, but I was always disappointed. Wallace was the first thing I did where I felt their ideas were better than mine.
- There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate life now.
- When I met Billy, I met him in an elevator... And he said 'Hi.' And then walked out and I walked smack into the wall actually, I really did.
- When you focus on bigger things...Bigger than you and your life, you can find peace!
- When your world falls apart or you're feeling depressed, you pick yourself up and smile so they won't worry.
- You don't have to be somebody 'cause being someone does not make you anybody anyways.
- You know, we all need to just wake up excited about life. I just want to do the job I always wanted to do ever since I was a little girl, and live in peace with family and people I love, and just be silly and collect t-shirts from gas stations and go on road trips and eat popcorn in the middle of the night and watch tv. That's all I want, you know?
- Since her appointment as a Goodwill Ambassador, Angelina has more than fulfilled my expectations. She has proven to be a close partner and a genuine colleague in our efforts to find solutions for the world's refugees. Above all, she has helped to make the tragedy of refugees real to everyone who will listen. Angelina's interest in helping refugees, her personal generosity, and her truly compassionate spirit are an inspiration to us all.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On June 4th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net