arsene wenger Quotes
Arsene Wenger QuotesBirth Date: 1949-10-22 (Saturday, October 22nd, 1949)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I'm ready to take the blame for all the problems of English football if that is what he wants.
- We've been remarkably consistent, haven't lost a game and we have played stylish football. We have entertained people who just love football.
- Gerard (Houllier's) thoughts on the matter echo mine. He thinks that what the national coaches are doing is like taking the car from his garage without even asking permission. They will then use the car for ten days and abandon it in a field without any petrol left in the tank. We then have to recover it, but it is broken down. Then a month later they will come to take your car again, and for good measure you're expected to be nice about it.
- 'When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent'
- When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.
- When you're dealing with someone who only has a pair of underpants on, if you take his underpants off, he has nothing left - he's naked. You're better off trying to find him a pair of trousers to complement him rather than change him.
- It's like you wanting to marry Miss World and she doesn't want you, what can I do about it? I can try to help you, but if she does not want to marry you what can I do?
- It's like a child who is used to having ice cream whenever he wants. When it doesn't come when he asks he tends to get confused and nervous
- I was surprised by the resources they find. They are amazing. It doesn't get any worse than losing a Champions League game the way we did, but I felt the way they responded was absolutely magnificent.
- I am still hopeful we can go through the season unbeaten - a frightening thought.
- We wanted tonight to be a shift of power, and to take the trophy back to Highbury.
- They are real fighters. We can improve our team play. We can do better at home (Premiership), better in Europe and better in the Worthington Cup.
- Any man who concentrates his energies totally on one passion is, by definition, someone who hurts the people close to him.
- We were very frustrated last year. We have shown a lot of strength to come back here - beating Liverpool and Newcastle on the way.
- We were considering him (Ruud van Nistelrooy) and Francis Jeffers and, in the end, we went for Jeffers.
- If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from.
- 'Despite the global warming, England is still not warm enough for him.'
- 'Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home.'
- Consistency is the quality of the Champions and that's what we want to be. To win like we did today against a team like Leeds shows that we are really up for it and hungry.
- I believe that this team has a great future, and I'm sure we will show it next; if not this season.
- Errr I didn't see it.
- The guy should never ever play football again
- Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them.
- I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables.
- I lived for two years in Japan and it was the best diet I ever had. The whole way of life there is linked to health.
- Their diet is basically boiled vegetables, fish and rice. No fat, no sugar. You notice when you live there that there are no fat people.
- As a coach you can influence the diet of your players. You can point out what is wrong.
- If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.
- He is a man of his word - the sort of man you want at your club for a long time.
- He can eat, talk, sleep and drink football, and then come back for more.
- Arsene has undoubtedly been one of the biggest influences on the modern-day Premiership. His 10 years at Arsenal have flown by, and there haven't been too many bad times. It was an absolute pleasure to play under him and I'm sure the players who are currently in the squad would agree.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On October 22nd||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net