bernie ecclestone Quotes
Bernie Ecclestone QuotesBirth Date: 1930-10-28 (Tuesday, October 28th, 1930)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'The banks don't have anything - no rights whatsoever. The banks are shareholders of SLEC, and SLEC has no rights. ... I am the CEO of Formula One Management and Formula One Administration, which runs the business in F1. From this point of view, I own F1.'
- 'The morning after I die. And the first 12 copies go to the Inland Revenue'
- 'You know, I've got one of these wonderful ideas that women should all be dressed in white like all the other domestic appliances.'
- 'Waiters are like hookers, never around when you want them.'
- 'Tell her I'm now in the company of my wife, Slavica, who is much younger, better looking and wealthier than the Queen. Therefore, I'll stay with her.'
- 'They think they've got me by the balls--their hands aren't big enough.'
- 'I can't remember a single occasion when I have been kind to a journalist.'
- 'Why would I rob a train with only two and a half million pounds on it?'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On October 28th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net