bob hope Quotes
Bob Hope QuotesBirth Date: 1903-05-29 (Friday, May 29th, 1903)
Date of Death: 2003-07-27 (Sunday, July 27th, 2003)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
bob hope life timeline
|At California s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.||Tuesday, May 6th, 1941|
- As soon as the war ended, we located the one spot on earth that hadn't been touched by the war and blew it to hell.
- Drugs are very much a part of professional sports today, but when you think about it, golf is the only sport where the players aren't penalized for being on grass.
- I do benefits for all religions - I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality.
- If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf.
- I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance -waiting for the bathroom.
- I love to go to Washington, if only to be nearer my money.
- I'm so old they've cancelled my blood type.
- I thought Deep Throat was a movie about a giraffe.
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
- My father told me all about the birds and the bees, the liar - I went steady with a woodpecker till I was twenty-one.
- People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.
- When they asked Jack Benny to do something for the Actor's Orphanage - he shot both his parents and moved in.
- You mean like Democrats?
- Zsa Zsa Gabor got married as a one-off, and it was so successful she turned it into a series.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 29th||Who Also Died On July 27th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net