bob woodward Quotes
Bob Woodward QuotesBirth Date: 1943-03-26 (Friday, March 26th, 1943)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- All good work is done in defiance of management.
- I think that the decision to nominate the story for a Pulitzer is of minimal consequence. I also think that it won is of little consequence. It is a brilliant story -- fake and fraud that it is.
- It would be absurd for me or any other editor to review the authenticity or accuracy of stories that are nominated for prizes.
- I believed it, we published it. Official questions had been raised, but we stood by the story and her. Internal questions had been raised, but none about her other work. The reports were about the story not sounding right, being based on anonymous sources, and primarily about purported lies [about] her personal life -- [told by men reporters], two she had dated and one who felt in close competition with her.'
- If so, our posture would be as follows: we published the story and said it was true, but now we are going to nominate it for a Pulitzer -- now that's serious business.
- I don't believe you on the 'Jimmy' story. No, I don't, and I'm going to prove it if it's the last thing I do.
- 'It's all over,' he said to Cooke. 'You've got to come clean. The notes show us the story is wrong. We know it. We can show you point by point how you concocted it.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 26th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net