charles perrault Quotes
Charles Perrault QuotesBirth Date: 1628-01-12 (Wednesday, January 12th, 1628)
Date of Death: 1703-05-16 (Wednesday, May 16th, 1703)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Mother Goose
- These were all the women whom Bluebeard had married, and whose throats he had cut one after the other.
- But the blood always remained, for the key was enchanted.
- 'Anne, my sister Anne, do you see nothing coming?' 'I see nothing but the sun that makes everything dusty, and the grass that grows green.'
- When she had done her work, she would go over to the chimney corner, and sit among the cinders.
- Her godmother, who was a fairy, said to her, 'You want to go to the ball, don't you?'
- Go into the garden and get me a pumpkin.
- She then gave her a pair of slippers made of glass, the prettiest in the world.
- Charm is the true gift of the Fairies.
- She said to her, 'Grandmother, what great arms you have!' 'That's to embrace you the better, my child.' 'Grandmother, what great legs you have!' 'That's to run the better, my child.' 'Grandmother, what great ears you have!' 'That's to hear the better, my child.' 'Grandmother, what great teeth you have!' 'That's for to eat you.' And upon saying these words, this naughty Wolf threw himself upon Little Red Riding Hood, and ate her.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On January 12th||Who Also Died On May 16th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net