clint eastwood Quotes
Clint Eastwood QuotesBirth Date: 1930-05-31 (Saturday, May 31st, 1930)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- My old drama coach used to say, 'Don't just do something, stand there.' Gary Cooper wasn't afraid to do nothing.
- There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again.
- Go ahead, make my day. (from Sudden Impact)
- Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy.
- Were you gonna die alone (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)
- Your mouthwash ain't makin it!
- God this stuff isn't getting to me - the shootings, the knifings, the beatings. Old ladies being bashed in the head for their social security checks. Nah that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me? You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? It's watching you stuff your face with those hotdogs! Nobody - I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!
- Hey wait, you forgot your fortune cookie - it reads.. you're shit out of luck
- I know what you're thinkin' punk, you're thinkin': 'Did he fire six shots, or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
- A man's gotta know his limitations.
- It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have.
- it's what people know about themselves inside, that makes them afraid.
- You gonna pull them pistols or whistle Dixie?
- They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.
- I've got a firm policy on gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be the one controlling it. (from Pink Cadillac)
- Such ingratitude after all the times I've saved your life. (from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly)
- And if I was a half as ugly as you, Sergeant Major, I'd be a poster boy for a prophylactic. (as Gunnery Sgt. Tom 'Gunny' Highway in 'Heartbreak Ridge' - 1986)
- I been pumping pussy since Christ was a corporal. I can tell you, the best damned poontang I ever paid for was in Da Nang. The girls were checked out daily. And we got ourself laid in a safe, orderly, proficient, military manner. That is until some suckhead writes home mama and says he dipped his wick in the Republic of South Vietnam. Then the shit hits the fan. A committee of congressmen, who asshole to asshole who couldn't make a beer fart in a whirlwind, start telling your basic-ass-in-the-grass, Marine 'No more shore time'. We responded in true Marine Corps fashion. We salute, do an about face, double time back to the boom-boom garbage dump where we get the clap, and the drip, and the crabs and a generally poor attitude towards the female of the species. War is hell, boy. That's a fact! (as Gunnery Sgt. Tom 'Gunny' Highway in 'Heartbreak Ridge' - 1986)
- Jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft is not a natural act. So let's do it right, enjoy the view. Come on. (as Gunnery Sgt. Tom 'Gunny' Highway in 'Heartbreak Ridge' - 1986)
- I've lost my white mouse ('Revenge of the Creature', as the lab technician, his first line in a movie - 1955)
- I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. (as William 'Bill' Munny in 'Unforgiven' - 1992)
- Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend. (as William 'Bill' Munny in 'Unforgiven' - 1992)
- People come up to me and ask me to autograph their guns.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 31st||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net