colin chapman Quotes
Colin Chapman QuotesBirth Date: 1928-05-19 (Saturday, May 19th, 1928)
Date of Death: 1982-12-16 (Thursday, December 16th, 1982)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Simplicate, then add lightness.
- You won't catch me driving a race car that I have built. (This remark was obviously tongue-in-cheek, as numerous photos exist of Chapman driving racing cars he built.)
- Make the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong -- look what they can do to a Weber carburetor in just a few moments of stupidity with a screwdriver.
- To add speed, add lightness.
- Any car which holds together for more than a race is too heavy. (Also tongue-in-cheek, as race cars must test and qualify before the start of any race.)
- Accountants are the scorers of industry; they have nothing to do with playing the game. (Probably not tongue-in-cheek, as he was implicated in the De Lorean scandal shortly before his death.)
- Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 19th||Who Also Died On December 16th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net