david byrne Quotes
David Byrne QuotesBirth Date: 1952-05-14 (Wednesday, May 14th, 1952)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- From his film True Stories:
- In the self-interview on Stop Making Sense:
- On the music of Talking Heads, from Channel 4's The 100 Greatest Albums:
- (On why he hates the term 'world music'): It's a way of relegating this 'thing' into the realm of something exotic and therefore cute, weird but safe, because exotica is beautiful but irrelevant.
- To shake your rump is to be environmentally aware.
- There is a finite number of jokes in the universe.
- Nuclear weapons could destroy all life on earth, if used properly.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 14th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net