david ortiz Quotes
David Ortiz QuotesBirth Date: 1975-11-18 (Tuesday, November 18th, 1975)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- That's basketball, man. One guy can do it in basketball. This is baseball. You need more than one guy.
- The only question I have for New York is 'Who's your Papi?'
- You know, I'm not a guy who's going to steal bases, but we needed a run and we didn't have any action from the hitters, so that's why I went.
- It doesn't matter if we we're down 3-0. You've just got to keep the faith. The game is not over until the last out.
- We didn't score seven runs tonight, so that's why we didn't win. Good night.
- That ball wasn't even close to Ted Williams' seat back there. That kind of got me frustrated. You know, you hit the ball like that and you've still got to go 25 more rows up to get close to Mr. Ted Williams : I don't know.
- The United States has provided my family and me with more than we could have ever dreamed. I'll never forget the way Red Sox fans and the team's owners helped my country after the floods last year.
- When life give you lemons, smash 'em with a bat.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On November 18th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net