dolly parton Quotes
Dolly Parton QuotesBirth Date: 1946-01-19 (Saturday, January 19th, 1946)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I hope life treats you kind And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. And I wish to you, joy and happiness. But above all this, I wish you love.
- If I should stay, I would only be in your way. So I'll go, but I know I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way. And I will always love you. I will always love you.
- Do I lift weights? Sure. Every time I stand up.
- The way I see it, If you want the rainbow sometimes you gotta put up with the rain
- How long does it take to do my hair? I don't know - I'm never there!
- I hated school. Even to this day, when I see a school bus it's just depressing to me. The poor little kids.
- I hope people realise that there is a brain underneath the hair and a heart underneath the boobs.
- I look just like the girls next door: if you happen to live next door to an amusement park.
- I patterned myself after this woman that was the town tramp back home. She had blond hair and high heels and red fingernails and lips, and to me she was like what movie stars were to other kids. We'd see her, and I'd say, 'Oh, look, she's got plastic goldfish in her heels!' and my mama would say, 'She ain't nothin' but trash, nothin' but trash,' and I thought, 'Ooh, that's what I'm gonna be when I grow up - trash!'
- I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out.
- If I hadn't had them, I would have had some made.
- I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else.
- I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb: and I also know that I'm not blonde.
- Lots of women buy just as many wigs and makeup things as I do: They just don't wear them all at the same time.
- My weaknesses have always been food and men - in that order.
- People make jokes about my bosoms, why don't they look underneath the breasts at the heart? It's obvious I've got big ones and if people want to assume they're not mine, then let them.
- Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills.
- Storms make trees take deeper roots.
- The night of our honeymoon my husband took one look and said, 'Is that all for me?'.
- The way I see it, if you want the rainbow you gotta be willing to put up with the rain.
- We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
- When I'm inspired, I get excited because I can't wait to see what I'll come up with next.
- Yeah I flirt, I'm not blind and I'm not dead!
- You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try.
- (When asked on 'Late Night with David Letterman' whether Dollywood (her theme park) has rides, similar to Disneyland's Space Mountain, she gestured to her bosom and said) Space Mountain? I've got Twin Peaks!
- It costs a lot of money to look this cheap.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On January 19th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net