erica jong Quotes
Erica Jong QuotesBirth Date: 1942-03-26 (Thursday, March 26th, 1942)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.'
- 'Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it ... It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for ... and the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.'
- 'Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.'
- 'I have accepted fear as part of life - specifically the fear of change ... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says turn back.'
- 'Men and women, women and men. It will never work.'
- 'Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.'
- Never follow a dog act. You know you're on the skids when you play yourself in the movie version of your life.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 26th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net