fannie lou hamer Quotes
Fannie Lou Hamer QuotesBirth Date: 1917-10-06 (Saturday, October 6th, 1917)
Date of Death: 1977-03-14 (Monday, March 14th, 1977)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- It is only when we speak what is right that we stand a chance at night of being blown to bits in our homes. Can we call this a free country, when I am afraid to go to sleep in my own home in Mississippi?... I might not live two hours after I get back home, but I want to be a part of setting the Negro free in Mississippi.
- With the people, for the people, by the people. I crack up when I hear it; I say, with the handful, for the handful, by the handful, 'cause that's what really happens.
- I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
- It's time for America to get right.
- I always said if I lived to get grown and had a chance, I was going to try to get something for my mother and I was going to do something for the black man of the South if it would cost my life; I was determined to see that things were changed.
fannie lou hamer
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On October 6th||Who Also Died On March 14th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net